Easy, breezy and nutritious!
1. Hummus and veggie pot: Put a layer of hummus at the bottom of your Tupperware (mason jar if you want to be fancy), then slot in carrot, cucumber, pepper of celery veggie sticks on top.
2. Roasted chickpeas: Roast chickpeas in the oven for about 60 minutes, sprinkled with spices of you liking, such as paprika.
3. Roasted courgette bites: The same as above, except with courgette slices!
4. Steamed broccoli with soya sauce.
5. Rice cracker with marmite and cucumber/lettuce (true story!)
6. Small bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon
7. Small handful of nuts/raisins/seeds
8. Obviously: A piece of fruit!