Wholesome but healthy, to have warm or cold!
- Chicken thighs/breasts
- Salt and pepper
- Dried basil
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- Decent amount of green beans
- 1 Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Dice your chicken, slice your onions and crush your garlic. Place in a baking tray, and sprinkle with pepper, dried basil and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes at 180C.
- Trim your green beans and boil. Drain.
- Chop your cherry tomatoes into halves. Combine with green beans.
- Once chicken and onions are cooked, add to green beans and cherry tomatoes. Don’t forget to include the delish juices from the baking tray!
- Finally, add fresh basil leaves and a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!