Perfect green lunch complete with a cup of detoxing green tea- feeling weekend fresh!
– Method –
1. Spread two rice-crackers with mustard/horse radish sauce. My friends also like to use rye bread.
2. Break up some chunks of smoked mackerel (black pepper coated is delish) and put on top. Cover with some fresh dill.
3. Boil some water with a pinch of salt and cook broad beans for about 7 minutes. Drain and place in bowl. Could replace these with peas.
4. Wash up some lettuce to have on the side.
5. Brew yourself an optional mug of green tea and enjoy!