Thank you to Laura for her tasty salmon and rice bowl recipe, which I am told you can have hot or cold!
What you need:
-Vegetables (cucumber, pepper and I like to add mushrooms)
- Place your salmon fillet in a baking tray and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes on 180C.
- Boil up your brown rice and let it drain.
- Once salmon is cooked, use a fork to create salmon flakes. Add to rice.
- Cut of mini pieces of vegetables and add to the rice. If desired, add some cooked mushrooms too.
- Finish off with a drizzle of soya sauce!