Use any colour bell pepper; though I find green goes better with tuna as they’re less sweet!
Enough couscous/pearl barley to fit a pepper or two
Bell pepper (or two)- any colour
1. Cook the couscous or barley through (cook in stock for however long it says on packet), using vegetable stock.
2. Cut the top off of the bell pepper and cut out the inside seeds
3. In a pan, cook onion and garlic, then add to a bowl of tuna
4. Mix in couscous/barley to tuna mixture and add ground pepper
5. Spoon the mixture into the hollowed out bell pepper
6. Drizzle a teaspoon of left over vege stock over the filling to stop it going dry, then place the top of the pepper back in position
7. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes