Fill a baking tray full of roast veges, and have enough left over to save for future meals, plus the couscous is quick and easy! Goes down well if you’re having a potluck meal at a friend’s place.
– Stock cube (vege but it doesn’t really matter)
– Any type of veges you want to roast! Recommended:
-Salt & Pepper
1. Line a baking tray with tinfoil/baking parchment (not needed if tray is non-stick).
2. Chop up veges into chunks, put them in tray. Drizzle with olive oil and briefly mix. Cover with pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Place in the oven for about 25 minutes on 180 C. When veges look tender, remove.
4. Cover portion of couscous with boiling water, add a quarter a cube of stock, mix, and then cover with a tea towel/paper napkin for about 5 minutes.
5. When cous is done, spoon the veges on top, making sure to include some of the roasted juices in the tray. If you’re making one large portion you could combine the vegetables and the couscous in one bowel.