How to prepare:
- Rinse a can of red kidney beans and place in bowl.
- On a baking tray, line chopped courgette, red pepper and onion, and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast on 180 C for 30 mins.
- Once vegetables are cooled, add to bowl with kidney beans.
- Combine in bowl a can of tuna, sprigs of coriander, baby tomatoes and celery.
- Drizzle with dijon dressing and black pepper. Add a boiled egg if desired.
- Note: you could also add other veges like green beans, spinach, etc to bulk it out!